A brilliant smile is a statement of positive state of health and ideal hygiene.
Straight teeth can mean a more healthier mouth and teeth that are more likely to last a lifetime.
Misaligned teeth are harder to keep clean, are at risk of being lost early due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and cause more stress on the teeth and chewing muscles that can lead to premature tooth wear, headaches and TMJ problem.
Invisalign uses a series of clear, plastic removable appliances (‘aligners’) that gently move teeth to their desired final positions. Invisalign significantly reduces hygienic and aesthetic limitations associated with braces.
We will carefully diagnose and develop a treatment that speciﬁes the desired movements of your teeth during the course of your treatment. Upon approval by you and us, a series of customised Invisalign aligners is produced speciﬁcally for your treatment.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment
- Invisalign aligners offer an aesthetic alternative to conventional braces.
- Aligners are nearly invisible so many people won’t realise you are in treatment.
- Treatment plans can be visualised through sophisticated computer software before the treatment starts.
- Aligners allow for normal brushing and flossing,tasks that are generally impaired by conventional braces.
- Aligners do not have the metal wires or brackets associated with conventional braces.
- The wearing of aligners may improve oral hygiene habits during treatment.
- Invisalign patients may notice improved periodontal (gum) health during treatment.